sexta-feira, 6 de novembro de 2015

A beautiful pasta cooking arts carbonara made with fish pieces


   

Taste of Italy Cooking arts and delicious pasta typical of the region

I am Brazilian and I was strolling through Vancouver and eager to taste Culinary arts cia Brazil, after all there are few restaurants with typical culinary arts in Brazil, and those who have are not as good. However, those who enjoy a mass're done! I've been in two restaurants serving Italian food - "The Old Factory Espaguetti" and "East Side Mario's". Both serve a varied menu Culinary arts of pasta and sauces, always accompanied by a soup or salad, not to mention the roll with garlic.



The last dish we ate was a beautiful pasta carbonara with fish chunks wrapped in bacon one sincerely Cooking wonderful arts. A delight! When I made the request, as the clerk knows the most requested dishes showed me her favorite dish. I confess that at the time I was in doubt whether it was a good sign or not, but was confident that it would be good carbonara anywhere in the world (at least my mother and sisters is very good!)





Nenhum comentário:
Write comentários

Disqus Shortname

Comments system